Opening-May 2021 A deposit of $ l00 per person per week is required
July-August: Full week bookings only
Deposits will gladly be refunded if notified within 60 days prior to arrival less $25 administration fee.
Accounts are to be paid in cash upon arrival or e-transfer prior to arrival. Sorry, no credit cards.
What is included?
- Round trip water taxi from landing to White Pine Lodge
- Fully equipped cottage with full kitchen, hot and cold running water, 3 piece bathroom (sink, compost toilet, shower)
- Use of canoes, kayak, paddle boat
- Use of boats on portage lakes
- Firewood for woodstoves in cottages, sauna, fire pits
$595 per adult per week. This includes a fully equipped housekeeping cottage, boat, motor, gas and bait ( 2 dozen per boat per day; more can be purchased)
Ages 9-15 are 1/2 price, 8 and under are free.
Bring Your Own Boat
$495 per adult per week, based on 2 adults. This includes a fully equipped housekeeping cottage, and docking.
$1400 with your own boat or $1500 with a camp boat. This is based on 2 adults and 2 children.
$130/day/person; accommodations & boat package.
$90/day/person; accommodations only.
Rentals (if not included in a package)
16′ Lund + 15 hp motor: $150 per day or $475 per week
- 16 ‘ Lund SSV
- 15 hp 4 stroke Yamaha motor
- 1 tank gas
- Padded swivel seats
- Boat safety kit
16′ Lund Pike + 25hp motor (subject to availability)
- 16’ Lund Pike
- 25 hp 4 stroke, electric start
- 1 tank gas
- Flat floor
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pump
- Rod storage
For Reservations and further information:
Check-in time from 2-4 pm, Saturday unless otherwise arranged. Check-out time is 9 am the following Saturday. No refunds for early departure. All rates quoted are in Canadian funds. Prices do not include applicable taxes.